Trivia Tuesday- Peter Pan
Based on J.M. Barrie’s classic tale and featuring an unforgettable score by Morris “Moose” Charlap and Jule Styne with lyrics by Carolyn Leigh and Betty Comden and Adolph Green, PETER PAN is one of the most beloved and frequently performed family favorites of all time. This high-flying TONY Award-winning musical has been performed around the world and delighted audiences for over 60 years.
Test your Peter Pan Trivia here:
- What kind of dog is Nana? In the J.M Barrie’s book she is a Newfoundland, but in Disney’s 1953 animated adaptation she is a Saint Bernard.
- What is Wendy’s full name in the book? Wendy Moira Angela Darling
- How did Tinkerbell get her name? She mended pots and kettles
- To Peter Pan a kiss was what? An acorn button
- When asked the directions to Neverland, what does Peter Say? “Second on the right, and straight on till morning”
- Who is Captain Hook’s loyal sidekick? Smee