Become a Sponsor
Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre offers a full range of marketing opportunities designed to give corporate partners maximum visibility in the marketplace.
With this goal in mind, Cobb Energy Centre Marketing will tailor a package that meets your marketing and advertising needs.
Corporate partners include Kia Motors, Synovus, Gas South and the Marietta Daily Journal. These partnerships are fully-integrated and involve traditional and non-traditional assets and benefits. Every partner’s exposure is maximized with the unique opportunities that the venue has to offer unlike any other in Atlanta.
Learn More About Becoming a Sponsor
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities you may contact Cobb Energy Centre Marketing at (770) 916-2804, or send an e-mail to Tom Rowland.
Sponsorship benefits can include:
- Category exclusivity
- Targeted access to key demographics
- Prominent on-site presence: product display and sampling
- Logo recognition in on-site signage and Centre publications such as performance programs, tickets, and HD lobby flatscreens
- Logo, with hyperlink to corporate page, on the Centre web site
- Opportunity to use the Cobb Energy Centre name in corporate advertising
- World class corporate and client entertaining opportunities
- Complimentary tickets to events
- Invitations to exclusive special events
- Opportunity to host your corporate event at the Centre at reduced rates
Title and supporting sponsorship opportunities are available for select performances at the Centre.
LED Marquee Advertising
Four eight-second spots are available per 90-second rotation on the 40′ x 20′ LED marquee overlooking I-75 at Akers Mill Road.
Please contact Clear Channel Outdoor for availability – 678-309-0085.