Doors to Cobb Energy Centre open 90 minutes prior to showtime. Upon entry, guests will be required to pass through a metal detector and have their permitted bags inspected. Bags larger than 8.5” x 11” are not permitted. Please allow extra time to enter the venue and limit personal items to ensure a smooth entry process.
No items of any kind will be checked at venue, including coats and umbrellas. Patrons will be asked to return any prohibited items to car prior to entry.
The following items are prohibited at Cobb Energy Centre:
- Weapons of any kind (including knives)
- Oversized bags (Bags larger than 8.5” x 11”)
- Baby car carriers and strollers
- Outside food and beverage
- Artificial noisemakers
- Costumes that cover the head and/or face
- Balloons, balls and frisbees
- Coolers, drink containers
- Selfie sticks
- Illegal drugs
- Laser lights/pointers
- Video cameras
- Hazardous materials
- Mace pepper spray
- Shoes with wheels
- Pets (non-service)
- Cameras, tablets or electronic devices (cell phones ok)
- Binoculars (opera glasses ok)
Cobb Energy Centre reserves the right to prohibit any item, including items not listed above, from entering the premises based on any particular show request or requirement.